8.05.2010

Craftaholic Gift Exchange

Several months ago, I signed up to be a part of the Craftaholics Anonymous' Gift Exhchange "Christmas in July". Basically, you left a comment on the post to put yourself in the mix. Then you would send a gift to whomever commented below you. My gift was sent to GA.

I decided not to go with a Christmas theme, but more summery things. I made a reversable Lickity Split Bag from Made by Rae:
Reversable Lickity Split bag


Gathered Clutch by Noodleheads:
the gathered clutch


and a Lil Cutie Pouch, also by Noodleheads:
Little Zippy Pouch


I love the colors and how they were just so bright and fun!
the whole package


And I wrapped it up in green paper and a red bow... for Christmas, of course!!
IMG_7234

1 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Vivian,
Way to go!! Beautiful gift! I'm sure your giftee was ecstatic when she received it! Sorry you missed the linky party, I'll try and add your link to the list.
happy crafting!
Linda
PS the next exchnage will be in November :)