11.22.2010

Seriously?!

I was about to write a post, sharing the awesomeness that is the baby booties, when a message pops up saying I've run out of storage space for my photos in my Picasa Web Album, so I have to buy more space before I can load more pictures.

First off, I didn't even know I had a Picassa Web Album. Second, what?

After looking around, trying to delete some pictures (which they don't let you do), I gave in a bought some extra storage. $5 per year isn't bad, right? And then it tells me it can take up to 24 hours to process my new storage.

Why?

GRRR. This makes me grumpy. And all I can say is,

"SERIOUSLY?!"

3 comments:

Bree said...

Someone else on Blogger just had this same problem, I wonder if all pictures added to Blogger posts are automatically stored on Picassa?

Meg said...

All photos uploaded to blogger go onto a picasa account. You can go to your picasa account and it WILL let you delete photos you just have to go to the actual picasa... http://picasa.google.com/ What is awesome about picasa is that you can download their uploader and it lets you edit and add in your copyright water image for free. Totally simple! And the extra storage does not cost much like you said! Good luck!

WonderKitty said...

Huh. I have had my blog for longer than I have been married, and I have never had that happen. I wonder if it is new, or something. Like when they made the new templates. Weird. But yeah, $5 a year is nothing to sneeze at.