12.01.2010

Let the Countdown Begin!!

Well, they are done! I finished the last two today, but they are ready! Here are the last 9 ornaments for my advent calender:



Peppermint candy, a star for the top, bell, and ball ornament.

Santa Claus and a snowman.


A snowflake.




And what kind of Christmas would it be without pumpkin pie? In my house, growing up, we never left cookies for Santa. It was always a piece of pumpkin pie.



 And I'm sure you were thinking, "What's up with the crazy heart?" Maybe this will help:



All done! It was fun to put them all up for this picture.


And also very sad to put them back in the pockets. Anyone else have trouble deciding which pocket to put each one in? I want them all up for the whole month!! Merry Christmas Season!!

2 comments:

Loren said...

your tree is beautiful! I haven't made it that far yet. I still need to make some ornaments! Thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Bree said...

This turned out great, I love all the ornaments. I would definitely have a hard time deciding where to put each ornament!